Photo Credit: Brad Christensen
- Your brochures and business cards are displayed in the Chamber lobby.
- Your information is included in vacation, relocation and convention packets provided directly to customers.
- Your business is listed in our Business Directory Relocation & Travel Guide and on our website.
- Your business’ website is automatically hotlinked from the Chamber website.
- Chamber members are given preference for business referrals.
- Monthly Chamber socials provide a networking opportunity for business owners.
- Chamber Choice Certificates encourage shopping in member businesses.
- You can place an insert in the monthly newsletter for a nominal fee and reach 400+ business minded readers.
- On-line bill pay is available, click on The Chamber drop down menu, log-in on Members Only Log-in
- Our bulk mailing permit is available to our members for savings of up to 30%.
- Our monthly newsletter keeps you informed of local business activities.
- Our Workforce Development Training Fund grant consultation services allow you and your employees to receive valuable training.
- We provide Notary Public service free of charge to our members.
- As a Visitor Information Center to thousands of visitors annually.
- By publishing a Community Events Calendar monthly.
- By providing a toll-free business and information hotline.
- By promoting the Lander Area in national and international publications and tradeshows.
- As an information source for Lander’s Annual Festivals and Events.
- By supporting Lander area beautifcation projects.