How Membership Benefits YOU
When you invest in the Lander Chamber of Commerce, you invest in your success and the success of the region. You will join a community of member companies and organizations who represent thousands jobs in Lander, Fremont County, and beyond.
Interested in learning how membership in the Lander Chamber can benefit your business? Please tell us a little more about you. We look forward to helping you find the right benefits for your success.
Your membership in the Lander Chamber of Commerce connects you to an influential community of business leaders, innovators, entrepreneurs, and leaders who call Lander and Fremont County home. The team at the Lander Chamber is dedicated to helping you achieve your goals through our work in advocacy, involvement, and visibility. Invest in the community by becoming a Lander Chamber member and find out how your company will connect, succeed, and grow.
Benefits of membership with the Lander Chamber:
- Access a network of more than 300 businesses
- Have a voice in local, county, and state government that has a direct impact on improving our region’s business climate
- Increase your organization or business’s visibility
- Gain more business customers and contacts
- Include your business on the Chamber’s search engine optimized online business directory
- Plus a whole lot more! See our full menu of member benefits right here
The Schapiro Group conducted a national study that revealed being active in local chambers of commerce is an effective business strategy because it communicates to consumers that a company uses good business practices, is reputable, cares about its customers and is involved in its community.
Want to learn more? Call us at 307-332-3892 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time to discuss which level of membership investment is best suited to your business’s needs.